Following the Guild’s AGM on 21st March 2021, from 1st January 2022 new members will be known as subscribers and all existing members at their renewal dates will be asked to become subscribers. Anyone wishing to subscribe to Laban Guild International between now and January 2022 will have a payment holiday.
For more information please contact the Secretary at the email address below
General Data Protection Regulations with effect from May 25th 2018:
Laban Guild Privacy Notice for Members May 2018
Subscriptions to Laban Guild International (LGI) are open to all those who have an interest in the work of Rudolf Laban including dancers – professional and recreative, teachers, academics, actors and therapists. LGI is a registered charity. It is able to make representations on behalf of its subscribers on a national basis and is working in partnership with a number of organisations – see the Links page for details. Joining LGI will provide you with:
• Bimonthly copies of Movement, Dance & Drama online or postal (with additional charge)
• Monthly eFlash newsletter
• Free advertising in the magazine and eFlash and on the website
• Access to information on Laban events and activities
• Reduced fees for events and activities run by Hubs under the LGI umbrella
• Free online copies of past Guild magazines or articles from them
• Exclusive networking opportunities via the subscribers’ page
• Access to teaching resources, publications and policies
• Expert support and advice via the Hubs when organising your own event
Individual including online magazines: £20 p.a.
Group including online magazines: £40 p.a.
Additional charges will be made for printing and postage of Movement, Dance & Drama
To sign up for our eFlash please email: eFlash@labanguildinternational.org.uk
To subscribe please email: firstname.lastname@example.org